Sunday, October 08, 2006

American History: What an 8th Grader Should Know.

Time for another test. We
took the 8th grade math test
a few weeks ago. Now it's
time for history. Can you pass
this 8th grade level test? I got
7/8 correct. What's your score?

Take the test here...

"The 14th Amendment to the Constitution was ratified on July 28, 1868, and granted citizenship to 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States,' which included former slaves recently freed." (more...)

Text quote & picture source: Library of Congress

13 comments:

Bethany said...

I got 6/8.

Jon Plank said...

I got 7/8... missed the Mayflower Compact question.

Jason said...

I'm not playing anymore!

Jeanne said...

I quit.....

Scott said...

Come on now. This is only 8th grade history.

Anonymous said...

Yeah but Im not in 8th grade anymore. My daughter would probably do well though.

Mark Hoch said...

Way over my head !!!

Jason said...

Its your Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I quit tooo!
Happy Birthday Scott!

Tiffany said...

Hmmm...only 5/8!! History is not my strong point!! : ) Happy Birthday, anyway!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTT!!

lizzie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Scott said...

Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes. I had a nice day.