A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into. ~Ansel Adams
Yipee! I got 21. Mostly luck.
I sure didn't do that good...I only got l4 and Dad got l2...
18 for me! I missed the rotation of the fan, but I dis-agree with it. My fans both turn counter-clockwise! Also a couple of other ones on there that I got right, but another answer would have been correct too!
12 for me...
Nineteen correct for me.
I got 19. Hannah
And I got 20Eric
And I got 21, Eric!! Hahaha!!
I got 18...
I got 19 out of 25! At least I beat Mark!!! HA!!!Susan Hoch
Hmmm....first time it was only 17, but I did get all 25 correct on the second try! :-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Yipee! I got 21. Mostly luck.
I sure didn't do that good...
I only got l4 and Dad got l2...
18 for me! I missed the rotation of the fan, but I dis-agree with it. My fans both turn counter-clockwise! Also a couple of other ones on there that I got right, but another answer would have been correct too!
12 for me...
Nineteen correct for me.
I got 19.
Hannah
And I got 20
Eric
And I got 21, Eric!! Hahaha!!
I got 18...
I got 19 out of 25! At least I beat Mark!!! HA!!!
Susan Hoch
Hmmm....first time it was only 17, but I did get all 25 correct on the second try! :-)
Post a Comment